1. Boil the stock and add lemongrass and coriander roots. Continue boiling for a few minutes.
2. Sieve out the ingredients. Bring the stock back to a boil and add straw mushrooms.
3. Add prawns and wait until it returns to a full boil, then add fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
4. Add lime juice and chilies. Serve Tom Yum Goonq in a bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves (mix with chili paste and evaporated milk as an alternative of Tom Yum Num Khan).
– Fish sauce becomes aromatic only when it is added to the boiling soup.
– Lime juice becomes aromatic only when it is added after the soup is removed from heat.
Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, E, K, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
Total: 40 mins
Spicy Level: 2