1. Briefly grill the heel until cooked.
2. In a bowl, mix the glass noodles, chicken stock and beef with garlic, onion, chilies, celery, fish sauce, lime juice and tomatoes. If the salad is too dry, add more chicken stock. Taste and add more fish sauce and lime juice it necessary.
*3. To serve, simply place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with fried dried shrimps and garnish with coriander leaves.
– Before cooking, soak the glass noodles in cold water for 10 minutes and drain. Pour hot water over the noodles through a strainer. Alter cooked in hot water, quickly soak in cold water for a few minutes and strain. Mix with other ingredients when ready to serve.
– To retain its freshness, vegetables such as tomatoes, onions and celery should be added last.
– Crushed roasted peanuts may be added as desired.
Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, K, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Potassium
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Total: 30 mins
Spicy Level: 3